Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bigger better updates

I took my 13" back and got the 15" with dedicated graphics. And I'm happy I did. The 13" would have gotten me by just fine, but I do love the bigger screen, and the graphics! It's a little different getting used to after having the 13" for two weeks... but I'm managing. I still need a case for it. It's hard to find a good case I'll like. All I really need is the bottom part. I've been looking at stickers to put on the lid. But then again... Why do I need a case? No other laptop I've had has had a case... I suppose when you spend so much money on something so sleek, you have that feeling of not wanting it to get scratched.

Aside from all that. I've finally gotten most of the links fixed on the site. Got the database routes corrected and the style links fixed, everything looks pretty again! Now to start up on some projects again :D

Let the good times roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment