Monday, March 14, 2016

Patience for Quality

Last week I bought myself a Veho Muvi K2; a little action camera kinda of like a GoPro. It's definitely not as high quality, but does record a little bit of video like it says it does. I made my first YouTube video with it. Check that out here!

When comparing the video quality, I noticed it is definitely taking 720p video (or worse, it's honestly not very good quality), and upscaling to 1080p. It doesn't do true full HD 1080p like it advertises. I've given it my best shot, and I just can't bring myself to like it enough to keep it. I'm going to return it and save a little more for a something better. Might be a GoPro. Honestly should be what I get for how interchangeable all it's parts are. I'll do more research and see what I come up with.

I know Nikon is releasing a "4k 360 degree" action camera sometime this year. I'm on the email list to receive updates on it. It supposedly shoots full 360 degrees with two cameras. That could provide for some really cool video. Need to focus on what I'm really wanting though. First thing first, I want an action camera that's easy for me to get good quality footage with while I embark on some adventures. I've needed one for a long while, so it's about time I invest in one. Although I did invest in one... It was not the best investment.

Or perhaps I'm wrong and being way too picky, and when I get a GoPro Hero 4 Black or something else expensive and "awesome" I won't be as impressed either. Time will tell. I need to be patient, and understanding.

Almost more to improve on. More to dream about. More to live for. Greater things to discover. I'm happy to see where some of my friends and family are. I want to be like them! I look up to so many people. I'm so proud to have such influential examples in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment